6.13.2014

Selecting a Turkish Rug!


I am pretty set on using a turkish rug in our next apartment.
I'm thinking of using lots of texture, pops of color, crisp whites, and unique pieces mixed with modern elements.

Ebay seems to be my go-to place for these vintage rugs. I love that you can jump on Ebay and purchase a rug from an indepandant seller in Turkey, so cool.

Since I do spend an odd amount of time searching for the perfect Turkish rug, I thought I would share a few of my favorites.



1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9

I can't seem to pick a favorite! Which one would you pick?

xo,



9 comments:

  1. I was just looking at these on ebay last night! I am definitely getting one for my space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, especially number six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fantastic what a hard decision! I'm excited to hear you're finding them on ebay- I may start shopping there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is tough....they are all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 7! :) They are all great though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all awesome. I think my favorite is 8

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting one too! So many great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I would go with 7. But all so awesome. Salivatingly so.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails