6.18.2014

Gray Malin Photography!


I am so excited about the amazing Gray Malin pieces offered on One Kings Lane right now!
Next month I turn the big 3-0 and I'm thinking a Gray Malin piece would be the perfect gift to myself...don't you?

A few of my favorites. 

My obsessions with yellow makes Yellow and White Striped Bananas one of my favorites.  




I really like the contrast in this turquoise and tan Manly Beach Swimmers photograph




How great is this Neon Splash photograph?



I love love the floating in heels photograph!


You just can't go wrong with the Bondi Beach photograph. 
I adore it.



I think this CIAO photograph is sooo good.


 And of course the Llamas Black & White Balloons is a classic.


Arn't you just dying for one too?

xo,




6 comments:

  1. Love them all but of course the Llamas Black & White Balloons is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! My favorites are the abstract aerial beach shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute and summery!! I love the fourth one down with all of the people on the beach! The second one is great too, with all of the people in the water!

    Kasey
    http://www.preplovelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos! they are all just stunning and lamas are so cute :)
    House cleaning Balham

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are amazing. My favorite is Lisbon Umbrellas because is in my city.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails