3.04.2014

Thrifty Tuesday: A Statement Rug


I reference Urban Outfitters regularly for decor. 
I like their style and prices and spec them often in designs.

I like to use their rugs when designing nurseries. Their rugs are quite thin (not great for high traffic areas) but they come in awesome patterns/colors and the prices are pretty unbeatable.

I currently have my eye on a few of their rugs and I think they could be a great starting point to some darling nurseries.

I really really love this Chevron Flip rug. I can already picture this rug with white and gold accents. Wouldn't gold polka dot crib sheets be so cute paired with this rug?


You can never go wrong with this navy rug. I adore the pattern. It could be paired with pinks, greens, yellows...the possibilities are endless.


Hello yellow rug! How can you not be happy in a space with this beauty?!
  

I am smitten with this geometric rug. A clean lined modern nursery is calling its name.



All of these rugs retail for around $89.00 for a 5'x7'. 

When I re-design the kids shared room after the move, I am pretty sure one of these rugs will find its way into the space! 

xo,



6 comments:

  1. That top rug is PHENOMENAL! I love the color scheme and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how affordable these are! Great find!
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, the top rug is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone, that top rug is amazing! I can definitely see it going well w/ gold polka dot crib sheets. You have such a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top rug. Definitely a winner! Love the colors + pattern, and of course, that price!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of pairing that first rug with gold dots, winning combination!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails