3.25.2014

Re-thinking Children's Rugs!


Sometimes you need to look in unexpected places to find affordable pieces!
When searching for rugs, I always check all sections including children's decor.

Pottery Barn Kids has some really great rug options right now.
Many of thier 8'x10' rugs sell for $499.00 or less, which isn't too bad either.

I am loving this triangle rug in navy, such a great pattern! I think it would be great in a family room.
It also comes in light blue and grey.


How cute is this Ibiza Rug? Great pattern and scale! You can find it is navy and grey too.
  

I love this jute chenille rug! So versatile and would add the perfect amount of texture.


This Jute Squares Rug is simple but still adds a fun little pattern. I love it.


Did you know Pottery Barn Kids carried such versatile rugs?
I am thrilled.

xo,



6 comments:

  1. I love to use PB Kids and PB Teen for things like rugs, accessories and especially LIGHTING! There are some really awesome options with great style for a lower price poin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes....I love this trick as well! There is such cute stuff for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blue + white ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These children rugs are very beautiful and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails