1.15.2014

Products I Have My Eye On...



Lately I cannot get enough of gray, white, and gold. Add in a few pops of color and I would call it pretty much perfect.

I have had my eye on a few products that I can't resist sharing.

Have you seen Z Gallerie's York Collection? I can't wait to use this dresser in a design.
How great is the greek key trim?

I simply adore this new Pillar Table Lamp from West Elm.
Marble and gold...yum.


I shared a few new items from Target's new products last week, but I can't leave out this adorable side table.



This Modern Wingback is too good. 
It is definitely on my wish list for our next apartment.



These lucite letters from C Wonder are almost all sold out, but you just might get lucky and snag the letter you need!


I would love to get my hands on this Greek Key Handle Tray and Stand from C Wonder.
The faux bamboo gold legs are divine.


This mirror from Pier 1 Imports is simple yet classic. 


I still have eyes for this Lexford Chest
I just love the nailhead detail.



Pretty sure this Gilt Trim Chest from Wisteria can do no wrong.
I mean really?
 
Anyone else loving this color scheme as well?

 xo,

10 comments:

  1. Your inspiration pictures are so, so good! I cannot even pick a favorite. And you totally had me at white, gray, and gold with a pop of color. It's my favorite way to decorate in my home.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved every.single.piece. Especially the Pier1 mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so good! I'm with you on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally buy every single one of those things. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, love it all. So classy, yet fresh and yes, perfect color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could so hack that last dresser with an Ikea version!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this table today at Target. It really is an affordable classy looking table. I love all those dressers, but like the Hi Sugerplum says, it can easily be hacked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything!! I recently found a dresser with similar legs to the z gallerie one (the top isn't as amazing) but I'm thinking white and gold would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! Love that Wisteria dresser! The gold detail is gorgeous:) Just what I have been looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails