1.22.2014

Complete Family Room Design for $1600.00!


I get a real thrill out of creating affordable designs.
Lately I have come across a few great pieces and I couldn't help but put together an affordable family room design.

Most people have at least one room in their home that gets ignored design wise. You know, the basement, bonus room, or maybe even the kids hangout area. 

I created this entire design for just over $1600.00. Although the items specified may not be of the highest quality, they would work perfectly in those ignored spaces.



Sofa$499.00
Rug 8'x10': (currently on backorder) $217.00
Mirror$35.00
Chair$252.00
Pouf$199.00
Side Table: $69.00
Lamp Base$65.00
Lamp Shade: $25.00
Blue Pillow: $65.00
Coral Pillow: $60.00
Frame: $10.00

Total: $1603.00

I love the idea of not breaking the bank but still achieving a stylish and functional space.
Do you have a room that could use some thrifty love?

xo,



12 comments:

  1. Great room design & even better budget! I love the colour & patter mixing in the pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love those pillows and that chair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chair is a steal too! Great lines especially for the price!

      Delete
  3. Love this mood board. All my rooms can use some thrifty love---they know no other kind of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Story of the life. One day I will purchase something just because I love it...

      Delete
  4. What a great room! And no one would guess it was done on the cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! I tried to mix in some not-so-inexpensive pieces to up the look.

      Delete
  5. Love it Danielle! I am crushing on the Nate Berkus lamp and shade. So much style for so little. Thanks for putting this together!
    jennifer@decoratingdelirium.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! And I was just standing in front of that lamp at Target trying to think of a reason why I need it. It's so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails