There are certain items (and areas) in your home that are worth spending money on. Maybe an an antique armoire, a super comfy sofa, of even dining room set.
But let's be honest, most of us can't afford to spend big money on very many pieces.
And doesn't it seem like the places to decorate in your home NEVER end?
Each bedroom, hallway, bathroom, or even landing needs something to make it just right.
For these spaces I love to shop at stores like Kirkland's!
Kirkland's has very affordable furniture and accessories, which is always helpful for us on a tight budget!
Let's say you have a back entry that needs a little love. I think this would be the perfect place to spend a little less. Maybe something like this?
- I love this Coral Lamp for $49.00
- A 38" Starbusrt Mirror for $89.00?! Amazing price for the size!
- This Blue Demilune Table is perfect the perfect landing place for keys and even has storage. You also can't beat $159.00!
- Add a little greenery with this Grass Floral Arrangement for $12.99
Ok, I think we all have an empty corner in a bedroom calling for a seating area (it's not just me right?) Spending a little more money here will be necessary, but you don't have to break the bank!
- I love this Aqua Chest of Drawers for $249.00.
- I've been obsessed with purple lately, and you can't beat this Fluted Glass Lamp for $39.00.
- This Floral Arm Chair looks comfy and cute. I would say $349.00 is a great price considering its large size.
I also recommend you check out the rest of their table lamps, they have some really cute ones right now for great prices!
What items do you splurge on?