4.03.2013

Best Sales This Week!


No matter what time of year it is, you can always find affordable furniture and accessories.
Since I spend lots of time sourcing items for e-design clients, I am usually aware of what is on sale.

Here are a few of my favorite affordable items this week...


  • Z Gallerie is selling this 48" Soleil Mirror for $199.00. It's rare to find such a large mirror for such a great price.
  • You can also grab this Francois Table from Z Gallerie for $169.00. I love the scalloped top.
  • $6.00 for this small black Industrial Pendant from West Elm. That is practically free, I spend more on my lunch most days!
  • Target has some great outdoor lumbar pillows. You can get this cute Tossed Floral lumbar this Scalloped Lumbar for only $9.99!
  • $99.00 for a 5'x8' Olin Gold Rug from Crate and Barrel is a steal. I love the color and you can't go wrong with stripes!
  • I wish I had an space this World Market White Metal Tub Chair for only $55.00. I love them used indoors and outdoors.

My top pick has to be this Ninda Upholstered Queen Bed from World Market.
$299 for an upholstered bed? What a steal.
It is currently on backorder, but I would say it is worth the wait!


If you are in the market for a bed, or have an empty guest room, I would jump on this deal!
I sure love a good sale, don't you?!



4 comments:

  1. Great finds! I'm on the lookout for new chairs for our dining room... maybe I'll pop over to World Market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great finds! That bed from World Market is so tempting, what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe those prices!!! I would buy one of those beds 'just' to have at that price, and store it in my shed!! He he

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these!!!!!!!!!! I am going to purchase that rug. thanks for this post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails