2.05.2013

Thrifty Tuesday: Printed Bowls!


I love using printed bowls to accessorize spaces with.
I think they add the perfect amount of pattern and/or color to a bookshelf, console table, nightstand, or even a desk.

{image via here}

Anthropologie has always had a great selection of printed bowls, but recently West Elm has stepped up their game in this department as well!

Here are a few of my favorite printed bowls...


1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12

With a price tag as low as $8.00 each, this is a decorating tool accessible to everyone.
Now if only it wasn't so hard to pick my favorite one!



4 comments:

  1. Pretty collection, Danielle, I've even seen them at HomeGoods recently for a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy a few I have. I love any printed bowl. There is just something so charming about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those! And I always need a place to stash bobby pins, hair ties and clips that Ad pulls out of her hair throughout the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank god for Anthro. They always have such great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails