2.19.2013

Thrifty Tuesday: Free Printables!


We all know that I love a good gallery wall.
Unfortunately, they can be expensive to create.
Even though you can find some affordable art on Etsy, it adds up once you purchase several pieces.

Today I put together a little round-up of my favorite free printables.
Thats right, free!

How adorable are these three?
I love their positive messages.

I sing the song You Are My Sunshine to my Emory almost everyday.
It is the perfect print for her room.

You also can't go wrong with a print about love...


And I thought these two were cute and fun!

 Not too shabby considering they are all free huh?
You can find all the links below!



1.2.3.4.5.6.7.

I am excited to print out a few of these freebies for myself.
Hopefully you will find at least one that will work for you too!
You just can't go wrong with free, right?




4 comments:

  1. These are so darling. Thank you. I think I need the Love is Spoken Here, one. Enjoy your day, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the free prints. I like the 'Just Begin' one. Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this round-up you've found! Thank you so much for including my free Parfait printable, I'm honored to be included with these typographic works of art!

    mari
    crabandfish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my JOY printable in this lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails