2.21.2013

Rental Approved: Chalkboard Calendars


I have a big crush on chalkboard calendars.
Being a visual person, I love how big and easy they are to read.

{image via here}

I am certain that I need one of these in my next office space.
Don't they make the perfect art for behind a desk?


The best part about these calendars, you can buy them as wall decals.
That's right, pre-cut and ready to stick to your wall, which also makes them rental approved!


Lots of shops sell these wall decals, but here are a few of my favorite!









You can also find lots of inexpensive chalkboard calendar wall decals on Etsy!
Anyone else have a crush on these too?



8 comments:

  1. I am also a huge fan of the chalkboard calendar. It makes a serious statement on a wall AND helps keep you organized! While I love the painted on version the best, these are great rental solutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! Also wanted to let you know I ended up using MUR decals in my master bedroom all because I saw you post about them! Posted the pictures in yesterday's post :) Thanks for the recommendation!


    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chalkboard calendars! I painted a whole wall in our basement - and we use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect solution to fill a large space without damaging the wall! Now I kinda wish I would of done this in my office ... love the contrast against the white too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great weekend dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds - these are gorgeous. I just had a wall of my office painted in a deep charcoal that reminds me of blackboard paint. It looks amazing with white furniture against it :) xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! And, I guess I am behind the times because I had never seen them before! Think I will be ordering up one of these, just have to decide which one...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails