2.14.2013

Love Art!


Even though Valentines Day is only once a year, I think love artwork is appropriate all year round!
So in honor of the holiday, here are a few of my favorite love prints, all of which would look great in a gallery wall!



  





Love Print: $18.00



Love Print: $20.00


Now I am off to snuggle with the new man in my life.
Who pulls off a killer pouty lip if I do say so myself...


I also plan on stealing a few kisses from this doll.


And I can't wait to spend time tonight with my main man!



I'm a lucky girl.
Alright, enough with the heart shaped pictures.
Happy Valentines Day!


5 comments:

  1. Cute prints, cute fam! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have your chair printable? I think they are some of the cutest art to hang! I would love to get them if possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pout!!!! Awwwe, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle...you have like the cutest kids ever!! That pouty pic of your son is just to die for adorablee...what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails