1.30.2013

Coral Pillows!


It's no secret that coral is popular in interiors.
It seems that people either love it or hate it.
Even if you do love it, I've heard many woman complain that their husbands won't allow it.
Lucky for me, I have a very accommodating husband in that department!

If you do want to add a splash of coral in your home without causing too much controversy, I think throw pillows are the way to go.

I'm kinda obsessed with the coral and gold color scheme going on here...


Just incase you are ready to add coral to your decor, I came up with a pillow round-up to get you started!


1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.

You can also find my navy pillow round-up here!

I know we have talked about pink before, but would you be willing 
(or should I say allowed?) to add some coral pillows to your decor?


5 comments:

  1. Coral is one of my favorite colors. Our bedroom is what I like to call "the big gray box" so I decided to punch it up with some coral. I made a Caitlin Wilson-style pillow for our room and I'm so so happy with it. :)

    http://semi-grownuplife.blogspot.com/2013/01/make-this-caitlin-wilson-inspired-pillow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coral and the target x benches have me thinking I need to incorporate some!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love floral interior and my husband doesn't like it. You are so lucky. I am so jealous. I so like your images here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm jumping on this trend. I"m thinking it's time to mix up my tone on tone family room. Adore that top image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black is a "big" statement color. It really gives the feeling of sophistication. The key is to make sure you use the color black as a dominate accent color in each of your other rooms, especially the rooms that are adjacent to your black room.
    Interior design in lucknow


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails