12.28.2012

DIY Gallery Wall Art!


Yesterday I got the paints out so Em and I could create some art work for my hallway gallery wall.
In the past, I have given her a variety of paint colors and let her create.
Although I always find her work adorable, it usually turns into a brownish green masterpiece.
Since I knew I wanted to hang this piece in my hallway gallery wall, I specifically selected two colors, pink and gold.
I also gave her two paint brushes, one for each color. She loved having two brushes and it helped prevent the colors from mixing together.

I think it tuned out perfectly...


And I love how it fits in perfectly with my other pieces.


Now every time I walk through my hallway, I can't help but smile.
I absolutely love having her original art pieces hanging in my home!



7 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I can't wait for my daughter to be able to paint without eating it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet! you've got yourself a little artist thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks totally adorable on a wall with great art!! Happy New Year to you and your family, best wishes for a wonderful 2013! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Can't wait until my daughter's creating little works of art for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! smart idea giving her those 2 colors. I try to be strategic with which paint colors i put on my almost 3 year old's palette, but somehow the final painting looks brownish mucky every time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails