12.03.2012

Christmas Home Tours!


Two years ago I shared a tour of my Mom's house decorated for Christmas.
I must admit, every year I get homesick around the holidays. 
My parents house is just so beautifully decorated during the holidays, who wouldn't want to the spend them there?








You can see the rest of the tour here.

Do you have your holiday decor up yet?
Since I can't decorate my own home this year, I am hoping to feature a few of your homes on my blog this holiday season.
Whether your a blogger or not, I want to see your decorated home!
Please submit photos of your home by emailing me, I can't wait to see them!

Happy December!


11 comments:

  1. wow! their home is incredible! i can't wait to see more in the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom's home is so gorgeous...I featured it on my own blog a couple years ago:) We haven't started decorating yet. Although I am hosting a girls' night here on Wed to make wreaths from fresh greens. We're installing new flooring in our house and are waiting till that's done to get in the full Christmas spirit:) Maybe it'll be done in time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parents home is lovely. I would want to spend time there too. Love the silver pillow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy to see where your great taste comes from. Your mom's place is lovely - thanks for sharing it with us!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Xmas details at your parent's home!
    I promise to send you pictures of part of my deco. It is tradition here to work on it on Dec 8th, next Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember your parents house, its beautiful! I would be homesick too - I am about this time of year and will go home and see my Dad in New Jersey! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading your blog for a few months, but didn't see the original post on your parents' house. BUT, I have had it pinned on one of my Pinterest boards--crazy! I want to live in their house~~they wouldn't mind, right? ;)

    Hang in there with your bedrest! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow gorgeous! Can I spend Christmas there?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so beautiful. I remember seeing this. I want to just curl up and live in their kitchen. They won't notice me, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I understand you get homesick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails