12.31.2012

Baby Time!


Today is the day.
In less than 3 hours I will be arriving at the hospital for my scheduled c-section.


I am so excited to finally meet the little man that has consumed my every thought for the last 12 weeks.
I am also thrilled to say goodbye to bed rest!

I will be back soon to share pictures of baby Oakey.
Hopefully we will figure out a name in the next couple of hours...ahhh!

Also, you can follow me on instagram if you want a picture overload, my username is @danielleoakey.
Wish me luck :)




14 comments:

  1. Good luck! Everything will be awesome :o) Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!!!! I hope everything goes well and make sure you take care of yourself. I had a C Section too, they can be rough, but just take your time and stay healthy. Congrats on your beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and good luck! Praying for a complication-free delivery, a healthy baby, and a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! good luck + congrats! can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, girl! Praying for you and your sweet little man:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been pulling for you! Good luck and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Good luck and a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Gracious, he's gorgeous!

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! you are truly blessed xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best of luck and Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing your little bundle of joy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a little late but I hope everything went well! So excited for you and your family...you look beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also late but really hope all went well. Can't wait to see pics of the little man xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails