10.31.2012

New Blog!


I decided to start a new blog, Bed Rest & Baby, writing about my daily adventures on hospital bed rest.
I'll still post small updates of my journey here, but I plan on keeping this blog mainly focused on interior design.




If you want all of the details (and I didn't leave much out) about my current adventure, you will have to check out my new blog!
I'm hoping this will help keep everyone updated, and I am sure I will love reading it in a few years too.

Thanks for being so patient with me, I am finally getting the hang of this whole bed rest thing.
Also, today marks 3 full weeks of bed rest and I am officially 27 weeks!
It's a good day.

Oh, and Happy Halloween!


6 comments:

  1. Praying for you, girl! I go in tomorrow to have a c-section so it'll be easy for me to remember you in my prayers since babies are on my mind 24/7:) Going to check out your new blog now. Hope your day goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle take good care and know I am thinking of you!..read a lot; I am off to see your new blog!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2012 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are still prego. I am currently on bed rest too, trying to get prego. (IVF) I also had to miss Halloween last night with my 4 yr.old. He was one cute shark. It stinks missing out and them not understanding. I hope you continue to keep baby in to cook. Smiles from the horizontal position, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts, thought I would say thank you for all the great content. Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out some of our Home Accessories !
    www.rainbowtrunk.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails