4.11.2012

Dreamy Dining Rooms


I can't wait until the day when I have a real dining room.
The latest issue of Adore Home featured delicious dining rooms.
I was drooling.

I would love a fun wallpaper in my future dining room, it just adds so much personality to the space.


Or a large piece of art.


I will never get tired of faux bamboo chairs.


And how fun are those pink tufted upholstered chairs?


But this dining room has to be my favorite.
Blush walls combined with Eames moulded plastic chairs, I am in love!

{all images via Adore Home}

I highly recommend you check out the rest of the Adore Home's dining room feature, it is packed full of inspiration.
Now if only I had a real dining room...

Also, don't forget to enter my Gallery Wall giveaway!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration! Thanks for sharing and have a great day! Jalon

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the wallpaper in the first but like you, that last one is my fave- love the Moroccan blanket as a rug! And I'm in the same vote...would LOVE a dining room to fancy up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all. Angie's top design is so the bomb though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love wallpaper in a dining room- it seems so formal and impressive. I'm also counting the days until I have a full dining room to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful! And you know I'm crazy for those pink tufted chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Kishani Perera's designs, that Moroccan rug in the last photo and the wall color - !!! ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails