2.07.2012

I Spy With My Little Eye...


Do you see my chair printables in this gallery wall?
Elizabeth, from the Little Black Door, created this adorable gallery nook and included 2 of my chair printables.


If you look close enough you can spot my Chinese Chippendale chair printable and my shield back chair printable.


I am absolutely smitten with her little gallery nook.
It really is perfect.


And such an improvement from before, don't you think?


{all images via Little Black Door}

You can check out Elizabeth's blog for all the details on her gallery wall.

Also, I have received several emails asking if the printables are still up for grabs, yes they are!
Just head on over to this post, leave a comment, and I will get them to you shortly :)

16 comments:

  1. It's fabulous!!! Love this little corner gallery wall! Elizabeth did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love gallery corners like that!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That corner is stunning - what a transformation! Love the chair printables mixed in with her collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her gallery nook is PERFECT- love the mix and your printables look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved her gallory wall!! You inspired me to attempt a DIY headboard :) A little challenging but we did it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what she did! I love that she brought the pictures into the corners!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle! I really love what you did with the gallery wall! That is definitely one of my favorite touches for clients to fill up empty space. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Your chairs are the perfect addition too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable - I love gallery walls! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw them too, D! this is a very cute gallery :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's awesome. How fun to see those. She really did do an amazing job. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome, thanks for pointing that out I missed it before! Isn't her gallery wall fabulous? I would have never thought of doing it in an unused corner. Bloggers amaze me with their creativity! You included!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely love the most the after look. Such a simple details could refresh the space so great.
    Cheers olympic 2012 apartments

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that art completely energizes the space. She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never though that the black frames could look so great and add totaly artistic touch to the space. Greets go fair

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails