2.24.2012

Cross Stitch Embroidery Wall Art


I am so inspired by Eline's Pellinkof's embroidery wall art.  
She creates beautiful pieces of art by painting cross stitch patterns, so unique.


 This cross stitch owl would be so fun in a kids room or play area.
I would love to try this out!



Do you think this is something you would be willing to try?


{all images via Fresh Home}

I wish I had somewhere to paint one of these, but my 2 bedroom condo is skimpy on the free wall space.
So when I came across this DIY cross stitch art, I was thrilled.


I am thinking of creating one of these for my gallery wall.


{all images via OMS}

I still haven't decided on the exact pattern I want, but I think it will be a fun project!
What do you think? Can you get on board with cross-stitch art?

Also, you may have noticed that I added a FB 'Like' and 'Send' button to the bottom of each post!
I am hoping this makes it easier for you to share things you like with your friends.
Feel free to share away...we are all friends here, right?

12 comments:

  1. Oh my! That cross-stitch art is darling! I am especially loving the owl too! I think this may be a DIY project...on a canvas or a wall! I may have to try to tackle this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Not sure if I would do it in my own walls but I am sure my daughter would love the owl, maybe on canvas and framed? Thanks for sharing this great idea today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love cross stitch. i did a few little designs for my kid's nursery and it worked really great. I hope to one day pass these on to her little ones :) a day far far far away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas!!! I am going to have to do this somehow somewhere in my home. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen that before! What a great idea though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    Thanks for putting up, very good stuff, It is pretty ideal for everyone.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI
    i would like to say thank you about this cool post, and this idea very helpful to me and nice article
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and unique, what a great addition to the design of a room! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea! I love the cross stich feather. Such a pretty, vibrant color that was used too:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there,
    All vital points covered! I want to say that this post is awesome and I thank you for taking the time to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Everyone
    It feels great reading such post this way. Fairly excellent submit, keep the good writing coming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey,
    This article has pointed out some wonderful details. Cheers for the author for raising such a topic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails