12.21.2011

Deer Heads & Winner!


One of my favorite DIY projects to date is my DIY deer heads.
I know you have seen them a million times but c'mon, tis the season!


I was thrilled when I saw Anna from A New Found Treasure used them in her little boys room.
Doesn't it look great in her gallery wall?



And if you are not a fan of the faux taxidermy craze, then at least go check out the rest this adorable room.




It really is great.
Especially that rug, campaign dresser, lamp, okay everything.

Also, I have randomly selected a winner of my Online Room Design Giveaway!


#19 who is...


Congrats!
Email me and we can work out the details :)

13 comments:

  1. yay!!! i don't always comment when other people win giveaways, but i am so happy for colleen.... she is SO talented and i know whatever you come u with she will execute beautifully and i can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this is one of my favorite rooms :-)

    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet room! Love all the bright colors, and that rug is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved your DIY Deer Head too! Thanks for sharing such a darling room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the "faux taxidermy" -- it's everywhere these days, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Anna's blog, so glad you featured this little room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I for one still love the deer bust trend, and it fits just right in that little gallery wall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely little room!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family Danielle,
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the nice post. that we are Interior Decorators in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm SO giddy about the room design! Can't wait to get started...after the holiday craziness of course!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Do we get to see your mom's house all dressed for Christmas (like last year)??? Pretty please :)). It was so very very beautiful.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails